What Characterizes a Quality Virtual Assistant?
You may be asking what OUR standard is for VAs, and it is a high one.
You want to be the best you can be when you charge for a service.
Here are my top 10 suggestions for helping every VA become incredibly amazing at what they do.
- Take Your Business Seriously. Your customers run respectable businesses. To give them the support they deserve, you must also be one.
- Be committed. Don’t forget to be a permanent VA. The top clientele are not a suitable fit for VAs who are searching for quick cash but probably won’t be in business for the long haul.
- Be time-wise. Always pay attention to how long things take. Because time is money for a VA, every minute we spend working for a client has an impact on that client. Watch your time, your output, and the client’s spending.
- Maintain Order. To become more organized and to complete tasks more quickly is one of the reasons clients hire VAs. For both yourself and your clients—especially if they struggle to maintain all of their balls in the air—you need to keep things moving.
- Show Flexibility. The status of the projects you are working on for clients is one of the major things they want to know. Even before they need to ask, keep them informed and be available.
- Carry It Out. Don’t leave it up to the client to inquire about the status of things. Being a really good VA involves doing what you say you’re going to do and doing it. This keeps your client’s expectations in check.
- Show creativity. As we collaborate with clients, there are numerous issues that need to be resolved. Be resourceful and use your own research to uncover the solutions and solid conclusions.
- Expand Your Company. When you expand your company, you follow in the footsteps of your clients, who frequently do the same. Always be on the lookout for ways to enhance your abilities and services.
- Has a broad perspective. The larger picture of your company is a terrific thing to concentrate on; when you know how you want it to appear and try to get it, you will be a satisfied business owner. As a result, your clients will receive better service from you.
Being an absurdly competent VA is not challenging. Or better still, you can just hire one of our well-trained VAs to help you out.
Are you looking for a rock star virtual assistant who understands your needs better, fill the form below and we will get back to you in an hour!